We publish and distribute quality products in categories relevant to supporting our partnership with educationalists, and have already published in excess of 7 000 titles covering a diverse range of subjects.
Our product range includes:
- leaner teacher support materials (LTSM) for schools, that meet the requirements of the National Curriculum Statement for leaners from Grade R to Grade 12
- literature and readers for Grade R to 12
- a wide range of Adult Basic Education (ABET) material
- university and college textbooks
- cultural and historical publications
- a wide range of relevant trade publications.
We deliver our textbook systems by including seminars for educationalists to empower them to become familiar with the content and presentation of the learner’s textbook as well as the educator’s guide and support material, and by providing ongoing support to the users of our materials.
Our product development process is highly consultative. We maintain close relationships with educationalists at all levels to identify the needs of the learner. We then formulate first-class products to meet those needs, from perspectives of syllabus fulfillment and didactic effectiveness, and by optimising effectiveness and value received from budget spend.
In the trade product categories, we select works having a high level of literary merit and reading appeal to ensure reader satisfaction.